Thursday 4 December 2014

We have light! & tiles :)

**Yesterdays update**

Electricians were in today..


-light switches

-theatre

-hallway

-living

& of course I didn't get a photo of the lights in the garage, bedrooms or outdoor room.. They have a weird lampshadey thing on them lol!


& our tiles got delivered :)



**& today's update**

The weird light thingys..



Our floor tiles were started today :)

Can't wait for our walk through next week to see the floor and wall tiles properly! 


*Appreciation post* On Tuesday our SS caught me looking at the house, I was showing a friend and he was at the house behind us, I saw his car and ran around the front and was like OMG i think that was my SS! How awkward! Anyway he rocked up and I was like hey and he's like let's go in! I was like oh no it's okay! He was like I have time, I'm meeting such n such (my friend down the road) and I have a little time, come on, so he let me walk through the house and look at the paint job etc.. I love our SS!


No comments:

Post a Comment